K Daddyz Kustomz
Vehicle 2013 Ford F150 FX2 Super Cab
Booth Ford Motor Company #22200
System 5-Channel POWER Series System
The crew at K-Daddyz Kustomz applied a mega dose of street savvy plus a touch of urban luxury to this 2013 Ford F150 FX2 Sport.
True to their in-your-face style, this K-Daddyz Kustomz beauty boasts a bright red monochromatic paint scheme, huge 24-inch wheels, fully detailed undercarriage, and a mind-blowing Rockford Fosgate stereo system. A Procharger intercooled supercharger increases flow rate to a 5.0L Ti-VCT V-8, which already delivers the most horsepower and torque, plus the highest towing capacity and payload of any small-displacement V-8 engine in its class.
Whether drawing crowds at a show or snappin’ necks on the boulevard, this 2013 Ford F-150 FX2 by K-Daddyz Kustomz plays for keeps. After all, it’s BUILT FORD TOUGH!
The audio system features a 3SIXTY.3 signal processor and feeds two amplifiers. The first is a POWER T600-4 600 Watt full-range 4-channel amplifier and drives a pair of POWER T165-S 6.5″ 2-way component systems and pair of POWER T152-S 5.25″ 2-way component systems in both the front doors and rear extra cab area. The second is a POWER T1500-1bdCP 1500 watt class-bd Constant Power amplifier that runs four T0D412 12″ subwoofers in a custom fiberglass enclosure.
(1) ea. 3Sixty.3 - 8-Channel Interactive Signal Processor w/ 248 Band Parametric EQ
(2) pr. T165-S - 6.5″ Power Series 2-Way Component System
(2) pr. T152-S - 5.25″ Power Series 2-Way Component System
(1) ea. T600-4 - 600 Watt Full-Range 4-Channel Amplifier
(4) ea. T0D412 - 12″ Power T0 4-Ohm DVC Subwoofer
(2) ea. T1500-1bdCP - 1500 Watt Class-bd Constant Power AmplifierBelow shows K Daddyz Customz winning a “Ford Design Award”.